A program of LifeBridge Health’s Sinai Hospital, the William E. Kahlert Regional Cancer Center is able to provide outpatients with a full spectrum of cancer care services:
- Diagnosis using the latest cancer diagnostic imaging procedures
- A full range of treatment therapies & procedures, including chemotherapy, radiation therapy, advanced surgical procedures and more
- Health navigators, registered nurses to personally guide and support you through every step of your journey
- The Center for Breast Health through Carroll Hospital, for those diagnosed with breast disease or breast cancer
- Genetic Counseling, in partnership with the University of Maryland Greenebaum Cancer Center, for cancer patients and those at risk for the disease
- Support Services & Resources, including nutritional counseling, support groups, and more, through Carroll Hospital
Learn more about the William E. Kahlert Regional Cancer Center’s full line of cancer Treatments & Services.